Saturday, December 11, 2010

Car wash Doncaster East, Melbourne (carwash)

The other day I grabbed some petrol at the local Shell service station and noticed a sign for two car washes for $12, which is a saving of $8. I thought that seemed pretty reasonable. Car washes seem to be getting quite dear, so if you and someone you know want a car wash, why not split the cost.

I used the car wash years ago before it was upgraded and found it to be pretty good. I have a newer car and tend to steer clear of car washes with a newish car. One car wash on Springvale Road in Glen Waverly left one of my newish cars with white spots all over it that never came off. I have no problems with older cars as a car wash is a good way to spruce up the car and it's a bit of fun too.

This special is advertised at the Shell service station on the corner of Reynolds Road and Blackburn Road opposite the Pines Shopping Centre.

Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.onlineconnections.com.au/
Local computer support with no call out fee or minimum charge
Offer available in 3106 and adjoining postcode areas.

No comments: